Freelance Computer Scientist
I've always wanted to know how things work, this lead me to linux and the world of open source just as the dotcom bubble inflated. I now have over 15 years experience developing and supporting internet based projects, during this time I have worked in many different guises and gained a thorough understanding of the full lifecycle of the technologies that power the internet. I can use this depth of experience to help your company use best practices for all its computing endeavours.
Please feel free to read my CV [PDF][ODT][DOC][TXT]
What can I do for you ?
- Consultancy - I can help your company develop a solid specification for your IT project that will ensure its possible and deliverable.
- Admin - I can deploy, maintain or just fix your linux server, cluster or virtual machine.
- Security - I can audit your server or advise on improving the security of your code or project.
- Development - I can develop your idea into a fully fledged software product or service and help you market it.
- Writing - I can write fluid and exciting copy for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Some of my previous Job Titles
Internet Consultant , Senior System Administrator , Perl Developer , Security Consultant , Lead Developer , Technical Director , Penetration Tester , Systems Analyst , Technical Journalist and Network Manager.