Experienced Computer Scientist specialising in Automated Test
I've always wanted to know how things work, this lead me to linux and the world of open source just as the dotcom bubble inflated. I now have 20 years experience developing and supporting Linux based projects, during this time I have worked in many different guises and gained a thorough understanding of the full lifecycle of the technologies that power the internet. I can use this depth of experience to help your company use best practices for all its computing endeavours. Most recently i have been working on Automated Software Testing projects typically implementing Continuous Integration systems.
Please feel free to read my CV [PDF][LinkedIn]
What can I do for you ?
- Testing - I can provide a complete Continuous Integration environment, write test plans and build automated testing frameworks
- Consultancy - I can help your company develop a solid specification for your IT project that will ensure its possible and deliverable.
- Admin - I can deploy, maintain or just fix your linux server, cluster or virtual machine.
- Security - I can audit your server or advise on improving the security of your code or project.
- Development - I can turn your idea into a fully fledged software product or service.
- Writing - I can write fluid and exciting copy for both technical and non-technical audiences.